EverlastingKnowItAll

Thursday, January 05, 2006

What's Update

So I guess it's been a while since I drafted a real post. I took Christmas vacation to the extreme *shrug*... So a quick catch-up on the pseudo-enigma that is me (in no real particular order, but numbered anyway, just cuz):

  1. No HNT this week. I actually had a good idea, but alas, too lazy right now.
  2. Bought a new TV over vactation, beats the fuck out of the old setup. Game on!
  3. Speaking of game, my nights have been totally consumed by the 360. I think I've been playing till 2 or 3AM just about every night since I got the latest one. I simply cannot tell you how friggin' cool it is. Even if you aren't a game loser like myself, to see it is to love it.
  4. Paving has begun behind my house for the new development. Construction can't be far away now.
  5. My garage is a complete and utter disaster zone.
  6. I didn't try any new and exciting beers over vacation, however I polished off bottles of Gray Goose and Bailey's Irish Cream (man I love that stuff).
  7. I'm still in a funk and the rain lately hasn't helped much.
  8. Neither have other things which I don't really discuss much.
  9. Still not happy at work either, and I'm pretty sure I'm not alone.
  10. Rockst*ar continues to be one of my good friends. I tried some Bawls today (don't go there :P) and wasn't too impressed
  11. Of course I tried it after having a morning dose of Rockst*r. Goddam I'm jittery now. Can't be healthy.
  12. I didn't make any New Year's resolutions.
  13. Although I am going to start going to the gym again.
  14. Next week.
  15. I still need to take my Christmas lights down.
  16. Rain sucks, I want the fog back.
  17. I got cash from the folks for Christmas, not sure how best to spend it.
  18. Leaning towards one of these because we get a hell of a discount on them at work.
  19. College football rules.
  20. Yeah, Nebraska won their bowl game. Rock!
  21. CU is just getting pounded in every possible way. Double Rock!
  22. I'm behind on my reading.
  23. I'm behind on my news.
  24. I've decided I really have no life; sex, social or otherwise.
  25. Acceptance is the key to learning to live with it I guess.
  26. I need a real vacation, somewhere that involves a beach.
  27. I don't care about a lot of stuff anymore.
  28. The Keg has good martini's.
  29. Crab Legs are heavenly.
  30. My neighbors still suck.
  31. I love my extended family, but I'm growing tired of being PC Support Tech.
  32. Costco is a good thing.
  33. I've used my hot tub once in the last 2 - 3 months.
  34. There's a good investment.
  35. I find myself irritable lately, and I hate that.
  36. Stagnation is never fun.
  37. I've been taking my vitamins.
  38. I bought a new hoodie the other day, it's soft and velvety on the inside.
  39. I actually cleaned my desk at home, I mean really cleaned it.
  40. I like it.
  41. I have way more misc. computer parts laying around than anybody rightfully should.
  42. What the hell do you do with old 9GB hard drives?
  43. Seriously, I'd like to know, I think I have 50 of them.
  44. Okay, maybe more like 12.
  45. This post really cracks me up.
  46. My brother got a new computer for Christmas. Finally! Although, it seems to be generating more "support calls" than his old shitty one.
  47. My sister's baby is due any day now.
  48. I really need to call her.
  49. I think I'll stop now and do just that, she's awesome. Plus she always laughs at my dorky comments.
  50. Cool, and right at an even number too.
  51. Whoops, guess I fucked that one up.




© 2005 - ByteMe Design
eXTReMe Tracker