EverlastingKnowItAll

Friday, December 09, 2005

Rounding out the week

Going with photos this week.

1. What's on your feet?


2. Turn to your right -- what do you see?

I am a Messy Desk Grand Master.

3. What is the last thing you ate?
Yeah so you probably don't want a picture of this right now. So imagine a plate with chili pepper chicken over steamed rice for me.

4. What can you smell right now?

That's a picture of nothing.

5. Do you wear hats?
I have been known to don one from time to time, however no, I do not "wear hats". That is to say, I do not wear a hat for the sake of wearing a hat. Reasons for hat wearing:
  • It's cold out and I will be spending a significant amount of time outside, e.g. shoveling snow.
  • Work uniform (this has not been an issue since college)
  • It's Saturday, I haven't showered and somebody wants donuts for breakfast.
  • There are no other reasons for wearing a hat.
  • Unless you're a chick in a baseball cap. That can be kinda hot.




© 2005 - ByteMe Design
eXTReMe Tracker