EverlastingKnowItAll

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Group Mentality

I've been neglecting the Blog lately, 360 has consumed me...

Have you ever noticed that with every group of friends you can always count on finding 4 distinct but complimenting personalities? I think this is usually most pronounced among women, but I've seen it with guy friends too. Maybe that's just because I spend a lot more time around women than men. I call it Sex in the City syndrome. Anyway, I find it very interesting that this same phenomena occurs even with very small children. I've been watching the dynamics between my daughter and her three main girl friends at school (technically daycare, but we call it school) and it's pretty funny.

We've got:
  • Evil Genius "idea man" (or woman as it were)
  • Comic relief, crazy, up for anything
  • High maintenance whiner/complainer (I told you we shouldn't have done it)
  • Quiet, reserved, just goes along
It absolutely cracks me up when I see the 4 of them interacting. (un)Lucky me, in this case, mine qualifies as Evil Genius.




© 2005 - ByteMe Design
eXTReMe Tracker