EverlastingKnowItAll

Monday, November 21, 2005

Garage Update


Kick Plate
Originally uploaded by That Will Guy.
I didn't have enough time to really go to town on the garage this weekend, plus I only have so much kerosene for my garage heater, so the best I could do was "cautionize" the kickplate under the door. I think I'm going to like this theme a lot. There are several other things in the garage besides the conduit that I can paint up like this so I'm excited in a totally dorky way. The one I'm really anxious about is this pole that's just bolted to the floor in front of the water heater. I assume it's there to keep you from hitting it with your car or something. That'll look great all yellow and black. Although, I'm thinking it's going to be a real bitch to get the masking right so the black stripes circle it evenly.




© 2005 - ByteMe Design
eXTReMe Tracker