EverlastingKnowItAll

Friday, November 18, 2005

Friday Five

1. Favorite brand of jeans:
I don't really have a favorite, anything that's comfortable. But I do own several pairs of Dungarees. Sorry Lee, I've been able to Bust 'Em.

2. Magazine you read regularly:
I've been bad about reading magazines lately, but the ones I typically enjoy include Popular Mechanics and anything Woodworking related.

3. If a button came off your clothing, could you sew it back on?
Yeah, and I can iron a mean shirt too. :P My mom was a Home Ec. (Home Ech.?) major and has always been an all around June Cleaver. She taught me well.

4. Have you ever had a curfew?
Court or parental imposed? No on the former, yes on the latter. Midnight I think...been a while.

5. Most dangerous thing you've done:
Oh gosh, I was quite the hellion growing up, too many to list. The most dangerous thing I've ever done, over and over, was back in my clubbing days. Club 1082 used to have $5 cover and free drinks till 10:00 on Friday nights. I'd usually share a bottle of wine with my girlfriend at the time and then head to the club. The basement had a bar on either side of the room. I'd go to one, grab a Rum and Coke, drink it while I walked to the bar on the other side and grab a Rum and Coke there. Repeat until free drinks were over. Then I'd dance for a few hours, hop in the car and drive back to her place basically on autopilot. If it weren't for the fact that she lived a straight shot down Broadway and also the fact that the lights there are timed perfectly late at night, I'm pretty sure I wouldn't be here right now.

Not very exciting, I know, but I'm always thankful that I somehow dodged so many bullets there.




© 2005 - ByteMe Design
eXTReMe Tracker