EverlastingKnowItAll

Thursday, November 10, 2005

Half-Nekkid Thursday - Tribute Edition

First, I apologize for the crappy image quality. The damn scanner is still done broke, therefore a picture of a picture is the best I can do.

I haven't shaved the beard since last week's HNT entry (having too much fun stroaking it as if in deep thought), so that pretty much rules out a followup for this week. But, I thought I'd still do a litte juxtaposition and go from extreme non-shaving to extreme shaving.

This is me in a hotel room the night before the state swim meet my senior year in high school. And, if it's not obvious, taking part in the ritualistic shaving swimmers (and cyclists) are so well known for. Don't worry ladies (and gentlemen if that's your thing), I was "of age" in this picture so you don't have to feel dirty for looking. Not that it's all that exciting anyway... But, I know the words "high school" alongside a picture of a half-naked person can cause a bit of a stir and I sure wouldn't want to be reponsible for that.

Foreseeing a few questions, I'll nip them at the bud: No, the original picture doesn't pan down. No, I don't know what I was pointing at. I'm open for suggestions though :)

With luck, maybe this will serve as a little motivational tool for getting myself back to the gym.

So there we have it, my HNT tribute to youth and constant exercise.

HNTbutton
Thanks Osbasso, you do the world a great service!




© 2005 - ByteMe Design
eXTReMe Tracker