EverlastingKnowItAll

Monday, November 07, 2005

Alphabet thingy

Thanks to Femi-Mommy for providing something to do while waiting for my code to build.

  1. Age of your first kiss: I honestly can't remember, been a looooong time ago.
  2. Band you are listening to right now: Android Lust. Shikhee is a babe.
  3. Crush: Most recent would be Keira Knightly I suppose. She had a great smile in Love Actually.
  4. Dad's name: If you know mine, you know his.
  5. Easiest person to talk to: My daughter, she doesn't care.
  6. Favorite ice cream: Daiquiri Ice.
  7. Gummy worms or gummy bears: Neither, Sour Patch Kids.
  8. Hometown: Somewhere in the Cheese State.
  9. Instruments: Skin flute?
  10. Junior High: Named after a guy with apple problems.
  11. Kids: One.
  12. Longest car ride: Denver -> Seattle. Sux.
  13. Mom's name: Can have chocolate chips in it.
  14. Nicknames: Joe. Only applies to my sister: "What's up Joe?" I have no idea where that one came from.
  15. One wish: Impossible things.
  16. Phobia: Luposlipaphobia.
  17. Quote: Bla.
  18. Reasons to smile: ...
  19. Scent: Pine.
  20. Time you woke up today: Noon.
  21. Unknown fact about me: I shave, but at the moment, not my face.
  22. Values: Yes.
  23. Worst luck with: Getting in the wrong (slowest) line at the grocery store.
  24. Xrays you've had: A few of the brain, one of the face (that one was soooo cool), collar bone area, teeth.
  25. Years since you've been to church: Not sure, but I think the last time was my grandfather's funeral 2+ years ago.
  26. ZAP AND ZING: Huh?




© 2005 - ByteMe Design
eXTReMe Tracker