EverlastingKnowItAll

Thursday, November 03, 2005

Half-Nekkid Thursday - No Sleep Edition


So here's what turned out to be my Halloween costume this year: Guy With Beard Who Also Doesn't Sleep Much. I stopped shaving just over two weeks ago and here's the result.

I really wasn't intentionally going for a beard thing, but I came down with a cold and just didn't feel like shaving for a few days. Then a few days turned into several days, at which point I cringed at the thought of the razor tugging on those suckers. Too long to just shave, but too short to trim down with the trimmer setting on my Norelco.

So several days has turned into two weeks and here we have it. I'm really not a facial hair person and keep meaning to scrape it off, but it's been very chilly and rainy up here lately and I just haven't had the gumption to do it. Now I figure I'll wait another week and then maybe try some creative shaving just to see what things look like. Might as well. Any votes from the peanut gallery?

Update: There have been one or two requests for a "before" picture, so always one to oblige I dug something up. Here's comparable shot taken in the last few months. Lack of sleep included.

Anyway, here is The Before Shot.

Update 2: Also by request, what I was looking at. :)

To learn more about HNT, follow the linky banner.
HNTbutton




© 2005 - ByteMe Design
eXTReMe Tracker