EverlastingKnowItAll

Friday, October 21, 2005

eviF yadirF

1. Have you made any Halloween plans?
Yep, I've got a busy night of scaring the pants off of local children planned.
I wish I had plans to go to big parties out on the town, but alas...

2. At what age should you stop trick-or-treating?
As long as you're comfortable going out I don't draw a line. However, once you turn 21 you really should start trick-or-drinking. I totally support that.

3. What's your favorite kind of Halloween candy?
I'm not a big candy person. But if I were to pick a seasonal candy-ish treat it would be a carmel apple. Affy Tapple mmmmmmm.

4. Are you more likely to trick someone else or be tricked yourself?
Although I was a lot like Lock, Shock and Barrel as a young buck, I'm much more mellow now. I suppose it's probably my turn to be on the tricked end.

5. Do you believe in ghosts?
Absolutely. More than I believe in some "real" people.




© 2005 - ByteMe Design
eXTReMe Tracker