EverlastingKnowItAll

Thursday, November 24, 2005

Half-Nekkid Thursday - Green Edition

Yeah, so the beard has kind of gotten out of control, but it sure came in handy the other night. I couldn't get to a store early enough to get a spot in line to buy an Xbox360 at any of the midnight openings...most of those lines started before lunch time. So, I had to do the next best thing, camp out at a store that opened at normal time on Tuesday morning. And as I guess you can see, it totally paid off.

I won't go into the whole story, manly because I've hardly slept since and am now starting to nod off a bit, but also because it's really not that interesting. Me and a bunch of other dorks, freezing our asses off in front of a closed store. Ooooo. There was some drama leading up to the beginning of my camp out, but nothing really more intresting than me wandering the WA highways lost in the fog. But suffice to say, after a long and chilly night huddled up in front of Target, I got my Xbox360. I wasn't high enough in line to get the Premium package, but at least I walked away with something.

Anyway, I threw the camera on the tripod and snapped this picture of myself after I finally got home and unpacked everything. Not very pretty and not very creative, but it's a good shot of reality. Plus I was way, way, WAY high on Rockst*r energy drink. Game on!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!


HNTbutton




© 2005 - ByteMe Design
eXTReMe Tracker