EverlastingKnowItAll

Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Weird x 5

Sheesh, double-teamed by Happy Kap and Jimmy. I think Heather got me first, but no matter, a tag's a tag.

Here are the rules:

The first player of this game starts with the topic. Five weird habits of yourself.

People who get tagged need to write an entry about their five weird habits as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose the next five people to be tagged and link to their web journals. Don't forget to leave a comment in their blog or journal that says You Are Tagged (assuming they take comments) and tell them to read yours.

My five weirdnesses:

  1. Well, this is tough for me because I think that most of the stuff I do is rather normal. Maybe that in and of itself is weird, so there's one, but I'm having a really hard time coming up with five.
  2. When I eat meals, I generally focus on one thing at a time and eat all of it before moving on to the next item, e.g. eat all my mashed potatoes, eat all my salad, eat all my chicken. I do not mix food and I usually take measures to make sure they don't touch.
  3. Along those same lines, when I eat finger-foods, I usually eat them one at a time. Pull out one (and only one) french fry, dip it in catsup, eat, repeat.
  4. Again with the food, when I eat stick pretzels, I grab one, eat off all of the salt, then munch the pretzel itself (this is probably my weirdest habit).
  5. Whenever someone asks me if I have a question about something (could be anything), How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood? immediately runs through my head.
  6. All of my T-Shirts are on hangers, not folded and sitting on a shelf. All of them have to be hung the same way so I can easily see what's on the front of them when it comes time to choose which one to wear. I also have to have my black shirts on black hangers and white shirts on white hangers.
Well there's my five, plus a bonus one I guess. Everyone I know has already been tagged, so I guess the game ends with me. I am a loser after all.




© 2005 - ByteMe Design
eXTReMe Tracker