EverlastingKnowItAll

Thursday, December 29, 2005

Half-Nekkid Thursday - Shorn Edition



Truth be told, I've been sitting on these pictures for about two weeks now. I shaved a few weeks ago, but last week was the holiday edition, so I couldn't very well post them then. It took a few days to adjust back to the no beard thing, and I must say that I kind of miss it. A few beard advantages I can no longer make use of:
  • Absorbing spillage when drinking too fast
  • Free face warmer on cold days
  • Mindless pulling entertainment while thinking
  • A few others I'm forgetting...
  • Chick's dig 'em
  • Or so I told myself...
I'm a little bummed about how the pictures turned out. I took them with my good camera, but they didn't focus very well and the lighting kind of sucked. Oh well, I'll be more careful if there's a next time. I kind of look mean in the totally shaved picture too.

HNTbutton





© 2005 - ByteMe Design
eXTReMe Tracker