EverlastingKnowItAll

Monday, March 27, 2006

Keep It In Your Pants

So, as those of you that care know, I went to the Sisters of Mercy concert Saturday night. If you're bored and interested in a 10 minute read, my full review is here. Short version = I had a blast!

Given my post the other day, I feel obliged to share a small detail about the show. I don't get out much anymore and often forget what it's like to plop myself smack down in the middle of my heritage for an evening. I felt like I was the Tin Man in the Wizzard of Goth. (No, not Dorothy. I may be hard up, but no way am I going there.)

Stockings, Corsets, and Fishnet. OH MY!!

Talk about total visual sensory overload! And that was just the guys. ;-)

Goth hotties, why must you mock me so?




© 2005 - ByteMe Design
eXTReMe Tracker