EverlastingKnowItAll

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Turning on a Know It All

I am often* asked "How exactly does one turn on a Know It All?" As a free public service, I thought I would answer this question for the masses once and for all. Also, I'm selfishly trying to promote the answer because I think it would be totally steak sauce** if this happened more often.

What brought about this post you say? Well, I've recently been reminded of this particular (fetish?) of mine by two highly unusual sighting locations: The Zoo and Chevy's Restaurant.

So cut to the chase, two hyphenated words: Thigh-Highs.† ‡

I don't know what it is about them, but there is absolutely no article of clothing that could possibly be cooler. Well, I suppose no articles of clothing at all would potentially be better, but that's a whole different conversation. Not to mention really tough to find in public since I don't frequent nude beaches.

Anyway, I found it extremely unusual (yet quite exciting) that a trip to the zoo several weeks ago netted someone all done up in a long sleek skirt split about all the way up, thigh-highs and total stiletto heels. The heels don't do much for me, but those stockings...dear lord! I normally hate the zoo, especially when it's cold out like it was that day, but that particular visit turned out to be just what the doctor ordered. I've got a picture of the heels that I'll throw up on Flickr one of these days. I found heels of that altitude to be even stranger for touring the zoo than the stockings, so of course, I had to document them.

Then, just this past weekend, I go to an otherwise uneventful dinner at Chevy's and in walks this guy and his girlfriend headed towards the table for 20 right in front of me. She had on a way tight half-shirt, extremely short jean skirt, and yes, thigh-highs. That made my dinner.††

So let me be the first to declare a revolution on panty hose. Viva la Thigh-highs!!


*When I'm asleep and dreaming.
**See How I Met Your Mother.
Double points for sweet designs a la Wicked Witch of the West.
Triple points for completing the ensemble.
††Is it sad that spying this sort of thing while out and about is pretty much as exciting as it gets for me?




© 2005 - ByteMe Design
eXTReMe Tracker