EverlastingKnowItAll

Monday, February 27, 2006

Pissing The Night Away

I got satellite radio a while back and it's been fun being able to listen to good and commercial free music for once. Sadly they don't have a true "me" station, but I can make do with a few of the ones available. Anyway, on the way in to work today I heard a few things which made me smile.

Chumbawamba - Tubthumping
Both words are just darn fun to say. Plus you can't help but smile when you hear an innocent female voice singing "pissing the night away" like they were the most beautiful words ever written.

Deadeye Dick - New Age Girl
Obviously the name is good for a laugh, but the lyrics are what really get me going. They get my award for dirty lyrics that aren't dirty.

Mary Moon.. she's a vegetarian
...
She don't eat meat
But she sure likes the bone


The Darkness - One Way Ticket
My stupid lyrics award winner. I'm sure you can figure out why.

One Way Ticket to hell and back
Bought a one way ticket to hell and back




© 2005 - ByteMe Design
eXTReMe Tracker