EverlastingKnowItAll

Monday, February 13, 2006

Hey Hyatt, F You

Holy, holy, HOLY fuck.

I'm not one to steer people away from places, cuz I can go just about anywhere and have a poor experience. However, I just can't let this one go.

I received my bill today from the hotel I stayed at while I was in Denver. Looking it over just about knocked me out of my chair. Three phone calls home, no minutes listed, just charges:

$10.15
$44.45
$53.40

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?????

Three phone calls amount to $3 less than the nightly room rate.

Please folks, when it comes to the Hyatt, just say NO. I hated this place before my most recent stay, now...

Arg, can't wait to see what the finance department has to say about this expense report. Probably think I was calling 888-SEXMEUP or some shit. I'll stay at a Motel 6 before I ever even consider another Hyatt stay.




© 2005 - ByteMe Design
eXTReMe Tracker