EverlastingKnowItAll

Monday, January 30, 2006

Weekend Rocks

So I've noticed that most of my blog entries have been a tad on the depressing side over the last, well...since I started. So, to liven things up a bit:

Things That Rocked About This Weekend
(as always, in no paticular order)

  • Finished my book
  • Onion Rings
  • Finally figuring out the secret to playing Hexic
  • Onion Rings
  • The Addams Family in HD
  • Addams Family Values in HD
  • Doing pretty much nothing
  • Marble Blast Ultra
  • Cherry Coke, 50's style
  • That much closer to Denver

Triva Note: I guess it's been a while since I watched the Addams Family movies. Did you ever notice that the sequl gave up-and-comer roles to Cynthia Nixon (Miranda) and Tony Shalhoub (Monk)?

Trivia Note 2: I used to have a girlfried that my family referred to as Morticia when I wasn't around. I had a good laugh years later when I found out.




© 2005 - ByteMe Design
eXTReMe Tracker