EverlastingKnowItAll

Friday, January 27, 2006

Playing Tag

I seem to be on a post frenzy today, might as well keep it up...

Jimmy threw me in his tag list for the following thingy:

Tag 8 victims to join this game & leave a comment on a post letting them know they have been tagged. If tagged before, no need to contribute.

8 attributes (in no particular order) of Ever's "perfect" (perfect in quotes, because no one really is!) partner:


Hate to disappoint, but I'm going to cop out on this one.

It's a funny thing really, me and relationships. Looking back across the years, I've historically been a poor judge of all that. Plus I'm about as introverted as they come, so I have never really *looked* for a partner. They've always found me...never been a first move kinda guy. Therefore, I'm not really qualified to say what would make a perfect partner for myself. Yes, I know, sounds stupid.

Anyway, that's the short of it. I can't very well call "cop out" and then dive in to a huge narrative.

I tag:
Well, nobody. As usual, everybody I know has already been tagged.




© 2005 - ByteMe Design
eXTReMe Tracker