EverlastingKnowItAll

Sunday, February 05, 2006

Denver Recap

Denver was a great time, I'm super bummed to be back here. But, if I was there all the time, it wouldn't be so special I guess. A huge thank you to everyone that kept me in the game, especially you for going completely above and beyond. I owe you big time. I'm sorry I didn't get to see everyone I wanted too, hopefully my schedule will be a little better next time.

Accomplishments
  • Saw some family
  • Saw some friends
  • Learned some stuff
  • Met some new people
  • Strengthened some friendships
  • Weakened some friendships
  • Got drunk on tequilla
  • Got drunk on random martini's
  • Got drunk on Vodka
  • Visited new places
  • Turned 32
  • Learned other stuff
  • Upgraded to First Class (hell yeah!)
  • Got happy
  • Got depressed
  • Got some sleep
  • Woke up on time every day
  • Bar-hopped
  • Slept in a strange bed
  • Shared inside jokes
  • Witnessed the worlds largest camel toe
  • Pondered why why WHY?
  • Partook of Illegal Pete's
  • Twice
  • Did NOT puke
  • Survived without a 360
  • Got shooed
  • Met a new family member
  • Got puked on
  • Drank a lot of Red Bull
  • Had my nostrils seared
  • For 45 minutes
  • Played somewhat social
  • Some other stuff I'm forgetting
  • Had fun


Non-Accomplishments
  • Saw everyone I wanted to
  • Went clubbing
  • Witnessed an earthquake
  • Got blasted out of my mind
  • Forgot
  • Got picked up by an anonymous chick at a bar
  • Talked to an anonymous chick at a bar
  • Tried to do either of the above
  • Toured the capital
  • Avoided Marketing
  • Avoided stupid people




© 2005 - ByteMe Design
eXTReMe Tracker