EverlastingKnowItAll

Friday, March 03, 2006

Friday

What an odd mixture of questions this week...

1. What color is your hair?
Kind of a dirty dish water blond. It used to be much lighter when I was a youngin, mainly because my hair changes color easily and I used to spend much more time outside. It was also much longer, giving it a chance to bleach out. Now that I keep it short, it stays pretty dark.

2. When is the last time you accepted a dare?
Can't think of the last time someone dared me to do something. Probably on a Friday night back in college.

3. Do you think you could have an affair?
Depends on your definition of "could".

4. How often do you feel like walking on air?
If by walking on air you mean stepping off the roof of a building, never. I'm not afraid of heights, but I'm afraid of falling from them.

5. How about despair?
I am always feeling Despair.




© 2005 - ByteMe Design
eXTReMe Tracker