EverlastingKnowItAll

Thursday, March 23, 2006

Holy Crap!


Gotta wear shades
Originally uploaded by That Will Guy.
Well, I guess I'm offically a photographer. I just checked my Flickr mail and had a message that this picture has been selected as one that the company which is developing the new Official Washington State Tourism site wants to license for use on there! I'm sure I can find some way to use the $50 or whatever it pays. The coolest thing is that I didn't apply for this or anything, they just found the picture among the masses. And here I thought there were only like 4 people that looked at my crap.

First I'd like to thank the acadamy. HappyKap for turning me on to Flickr. My daugher for constantly putting up with my lame picture taking. My friends, family, and many people I've never met. My employer for not noticing that I fiddle with Flickr from there. And last but not least, my camera, for taking good pictures despite the fact that I know absolutely nothing about photography beyond what button to push.

:P




© 2005 - ByteMe Design
eXTReMe Tracker