EverlastingKnowItAll

Friday, January 13, 2006

Friday Five eviF yadirF

Wow, finally a decent set of questions. It's been a while.

1. Are you timely or always late?
I'm a timely person who is always late. Usually not my doing though, drives me nuts.

2. Do you wear a watch?
Well, watches and I have a very interesting relationship. Maybe I'll tell ya'll about it sometime. But to answer the question, currently, no.

3. What is the most important event you have been late for?
I was once late to a friend's wedding. Thankfully I wasn't in it or anything. I arrived just as they were walking down the aisle...after the ceremony. Suck.

4. What kind of system (do) you have for keeping track of your bills?
Don't have one. They always seem to get paid though. Autobill is a good thing.

5. What is your favorite time of day?
I usually peak around midnight or 1AM.




© 2005 - ByteMe Design
eXTReMe Tracker