EverlastingKnowItAll

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Yeah, I'm Procrastinating

1. Legal First name? William
2. Were you named after anyone? Yep, my dad. William.
3. Do you wish on stars? Sort of.
4. When did you last cry? Boys don't cry.
5. What is your favorite lunch meat? Pepperoni.
6. What is your birth date? Feb 4.
7. Whats your most embarrassing CD? None that I actually listen to.
8. Would you be friends with you? Totally.
9. Do you use sarcasm a lot? No!
10. What are your nicknames? Other than varriations of William, Joe (no I can't explain it).
11. Would you bungee jump? Yes, if it wasn't so damn $$.
12. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? Never. They may have laces, but I'm an old school Vans wearer.
13. Do you think that you are strong? At what?
14. What is your favorite ice cream flavor? Daiquiri ice.
15. Shoe Size? 9-ish.
16. Red or pink? Red.
17. What is your least favorite thing about yourself? We don't want to go there.
18. Who do you miss most? Smitty.
19. What color pants and shoes are you wearing? Black and black.
20. What are you listening to right now? mind.in.a.box
21. What did you eat for breakfast? Sugar Smacks (I refuse to call them Honey Smacks).
22. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Chartreuse. (I don't know, I just think it sounds funny)
23. What is the weather like right now? Raining.
24. Last person you talked to on the phone? Heather.
25. The first things you notice about the opposite sex? Safe answer? Hair and shoes.
26. Do you like the person who sent this to you? Well, I like the person I stole it from.
27. Favorite Drink? Outside of the bar, peach sparkling water.
28. Hair Color? Brownish.
29. Do you wear contacts? Not anymore. Thanks Lasik!
30. Favorite Food? Mr. Salty Pretzels.
31. Last Movie You Watched? Baraka.
32. Favorite Day Of The Year? Halloween.
33. Scary Movies Or Happy Endings? Good movies.
34. Summer Or Winter? Fall.
35. Hugs OR Kisses? Depends.
36. What Is Your Favorite Dessert? I'm not a big dessert person, Creme Brule I suppose.
37. Living Arrangements? House.
38. What books Are You Reading? "The Way Of The Superior Man" (It's not what it sounds like) and, slowly, "MCAD/MCSD Developing Web Applications." Excitement!
39. What's On Your Mouse Pad? I don't have one.
40. What Did You Watch Last night on TV? My Name is Earl and Nip/Tuck (thanks Tivo).
41. Favorite Smells? Vanilla, pine and a freshly mowed lawn.
42. Favorite junk food? Pretzels.
43. Rolling Stones or Beatles? Would have to be the Stones.
44. What's the farthest you've been from home? In terms of miles, I think Paris. But in terms of feeling far from home, Honduras.




© 2005 - ByteMe Design
eXTReMe Tracker