EverlastingKnowItAll

Saturday, July 09, 2005

Late night randomness

I've been up way to late every night for these past few weeks and it finally caught up with me. I was super tired tonight and really looking forward to hitting the sack early. Then, for reasons I'm still trying to understand, I hopped in the car, ran over to 7-11, picked up a Red Bull and downed it on the drive back home. WTF?

So in honor of that, I thought I'd pose a question to the group. Ever do something just totally random, backwards and irrational? Something that made absolutely no sense at all?

A few random thoughts to round out the evening:

  • Nail clippers

  • Bert is evil

  • I need to seal the deck

  • My eyes burn

  • My neck cracks when I lean my head back and roll it around

  • Trance remixes rule

  • I have a triangular eraser, it's cool

  • My grass is green

  • I wonder when I'm going to find 300gb hard drives on sale again

  • I need another one

  • Dry erase markers smell good

  • This list is stupid

  • I have a stuffed animal on my desk

  • The strap for my old camera is dangling dangerously within a certain somebody's "grab zone"

  • I like popping bubble wrap

  • Why is there a ceramic Santa Claus candle thingy on my desk?

  • What's everybody else doing right now?

  • My sissors have red handles

  • I really, really need to clean my desk





© 2005 - ByteMe Design
eXTReMe Tracker