EverlastingKnowItAll

Monday, July 04, 2005

Can I interest you in a facelift?

As you can probably tell, I've made a few changes to this place. Had to add a little "me" to the site I guess. I'm still playing around with some things, namely text colors, but I felt it was close enough to go ahead and publish. I'm heavily abusing tables here, but my CSS layout skills aren't quite up to par so for now that's just the way it's going to have to be. I'll work on gradually getting rid of the layout tables sometime down the road. I've also noticed that it loads a little slow with all the background images for the posts (doubled by the fact that I have the images hosted elsewhere). So I may have to change some things around there.

Anyway, let me know if things look a little funky. My PC has some serious video card/monitor issues so I can't always trust what things look like on my screen.

Edit- I just noticed that some of the posts are missing their date posted header. Wonder what the heck is going on there. Weird.

Edit, Edit- Ahh, I get it, that means they are from the same day and the date only publishes once. Well that's lame, kinda mucks up my entire design. Hmmm...well I'm not going to change anything right now. Maybe there's a setting somewhere to always print the date.




© 2005 - ByteMe Design
eXTReMe Tracker