EverlastingKnowItAll

Friday, July 01, 2005

That Friday thing

I'm a little late with this, but fuck it. I've been saying that a lot lately, fuck it, fuck it, fuck it.

1. Photo albums or picture frames?
Flickr

2. Digital camera, disposable, or point-and-click?
Digital's where it's at. I love my Rebel and I'll never go back. No delay baby! Click, click, click as fast as I can to my heart's content.

3. What facial expression (of yours) is usually captured in pictures?


4. What's your favorite picture and why?
I couldn't find the picture I wanted, it's tucked away in a drawer somewhere, so this one will have to do. Why? Because skulls are cool. I'm sure there was a sign around there somewhere saying not to touch them, but hey, I don't speak French.


5. Do you take the picture after you say "1, 2, 3", or after you say "2" and right when you say "3", or do you use another method or not count?
I never really thought about it I guess. I generally take pictures of two different things: inanimate objects and Ava. Over the years I've come to learn that the former doesn't ever listen to what I say, and come to think of it, neither does the latter.




© 2005 - ByteMe Design
eXTReMe Tracker