EverlastingKnowItAll

Friday, June 17, 2005

Phriday Phive

Yay, my very first! But alas I am, again, last. It figures my first time would be a subject like this. I also must point out that these questions were posed by someone by the name of pee_truck, so I'm sort of thinking there's a very important question mysteriously missing from the list...

1. What do you wear to bed?
This makes me laugh because it was the evening topic on The Men's Room the other night. The hosts maintained that anyone our age and younger would always have at least boxers on. I disagreed with them. Unless I have family in from out of town, I wear zip, nothing, zero. You know, because that could just cause some uncomfortable situations. But I just can't sleep with clothes on, I get all twisted up (see below).

2. What side of the bed do you sleep on?
Usually the side closest to the door. Unless I'm by myself in which case it's left side, right side and everywhere in between.

3. Do you sleep with a stuffed animal?
This is a rhetorical question right?

4. Blanket/bed hog?
I'm a total blanket/sheet hog, which is weird because I'm not much of a blanket person, I'm usually too hot. I'm one of those folks that doesn't have a shortage of crazy whacked out dreams so I do a bit of moving around. This is also why wearing clothes to bed just doesn't work for me. I'm too hot already and I usually wake up twisted in the sheet like a mummy. I don't need more stuff to make me a mummy within a mummy.

5. Do you make your bed everyday?
Sure do, every night just before I hop in, I straighten things out and prepare to mess it up again.




© 2005 - ByteMe Design
eXTReMe Tracker