EverlastingKnowItAll

Wednesday, June 15, 2005

A little fiber with your waxy sugar?

I swear there's no end to the weirdness I've experienced since I've been out here. So I'm waiting in line at the cafe and overhear two people chatting nearby, talking about Starbursts. I have no particular interest in that kind of food stuffs, but I turned my head anyway. Wonder of all wonders, as soon as I look, this dude pops a Starburst in his mouth, wrapper and all, and starts chewing away. The girl he's talking to shakes her head and says I still can't believe you eat them like that. He shrugs and after a little more chewing goes on to explain how he just got tired of unwrapping them and found this to be much easier.

Now I've never been accused of being an unlazy person, but that my friends is L A Z Y.




© 2005 - ByteMe Design
eXTReMe Tracker