EverlastingKnowItAll

Monday, July 04, 2005

Do you have any Dick's today?

An old college friend of mine was in town visiting family this weekend and he swung over to our place for a little while this evening. It was great to catch up and see a friendly face from back home. We didn't feel like cooking so ran out to Fred's Ale House in Snohomish for some excellent fish 'n chips action. Fred's has a great beer list, and today I chose to have Dick's IPA, which is described as: On a hops scale of 1 to 10, it's an 11. And it certainly lived up to the description, hoppy as all get out, but ooooooh so yummy. I've learned from previous vists to Fred's, which is just a little hole in the wall type place, that they often run out of certain things on the beer list. So when I ordered my drink I blurted out "Do you have any Dick's on tap today?" I didn't catch what I was actually asking until the waitress gave me one of those one eyebrow raised sort of looks. Luckily she laughed and informed me that, yes, they did indeed have it on tap.

PS- I know you don't read this, but great seeing you Chris, thanks for dropping by!




© 2005 - ByteMe Design
eXTReMe Tracker