EverlastingKnowItAll

Friday, July 08, 2005

Before & After


Before & After Panorama
Originally uploaded by That Will Guy.
I finally got off my butt and stitched together some pictures to make a full version of the before and after view from the deck. Actually, I obviously did it on the computer, which I means I really got on my butt to do it.

Anyway, here's the long awaited before and after collage. And the after isn't really after, cuz they're not done, but that's what it looked like today when I got home. If you load the full size picture you get a better feel for the difference, but still neither version does the real before/after any justice. It honestly looks like somebody picked up the house and moved it somewhere new.

Oh, and as a special treat for my outdoorsman pal over here who insists on wanting to taste woodpecker, I snapped a picture of a pecker hole for ya before they knocked the tree down.




© 2005 - ByteMe Design
eXTReMe Tracker