EverlastingKnowItAll

Friday, March 31, 2006

Musical Fortune Teller

Instructions: Set the music player of your choice on random and answer the following questions (in order) with the songs that come up...no cheating!

I lost my fortune from lunch yesterday so I'm doing this instead. I first saw it on www.last.fm but it was Hannah that actually inspired me to do it. I loaded up over 7,000 songs in media player and hit shuffle; this oughta be pretty random.

I'm including the album as well because in some cases it is relevant to the answer.

Format the answer however you wish, but I'm doing it like this:
Artist - Album: Song Name
Comments (usually lyrics from the song)



How does the world see you?
Front 242 - 05:22:09:12 Off: Animal (Zoo remix)
I'll never be who you want me to be.
You put me in a cage!



Will I have a happy life?
VA - Tragic Hero Remixes EP: Untitled Track
Equivalent to the 8-Ball Reply hazy, try again answer.


What do my friends really think of me?
Velvet Acid Christ - Calling ov the Dead (beta ver): The Dead (unreleased demo)
Put forth by the state copulate, reverberate in this darkened space work to love and love and love death, dead, we are death, over and out, totally burned out.


Do people secretly lust after me?
Hocico - Wrack and Ruin: Spirits of crime
Here's a lesson...life's...not...fair.
(in other words, I'll never know)

How can I make myself happy?
The Fair Sex - Electro Club Attack Shot Six: Get Out of My Head
The fever of craving wears me out
You pierce thru every fiber of my being
Release me
You haunt me you conquer you fill me up
I'm squirming



What should I do with my life?
Apoptygma Berzerk - Shine On EP: Black Pawn
One day revenge will be mine
'till then I'll walk the line



Will I ever have children?
Wolfsheim - Dreaming Apes: India Theme
Stupid question, stupid answer.


What is some good advice for me?
Culture Kultur - Combat EP: No Surrender (assemblage 23 remix)
Even if no one remembers
Even when my time is gone
I will not surrender



How will I be remembered?
DJ Promo - Masters of Hardcore I: King of Pain
Cool kickin' ass
As I turn the volume up!



What is my signature song?
Theatre of Tragedy - Gothic Club Classics: Tanz Der Schatten (trans. Dance of the shade)
I'm guessing it's really The Dance of Darkness
This song is sung entirely in German, which fits nicely.


What do I think my current theme song is?
Die Krupps - Metall Maschienen Musik: Your Voice
This is your voice, why don't you use it?
Words are your breath, how can you hold it?

(not exactly a theme song, but pretty fucking accurate)


What does everyone else think my current theme song is?
Lost Signal - Cyberpolis-A Darker Dancefloor: Torment
You never think about the past and all the things that had to happen.
It's all forgotten in the end, and nothing ever truly matters.



What song will play at my funeral?
Hocico - Kamenz-Fahenfabrik Live: Odio en el Alma (trans. Hatred in the Soul)
Sung entirely in Spanish.
Seems a little harsh for a funeral. But I do really like this song (the live version kinda sucks though).


What type of men/women do I like?
Namnambulu - Blinded!: Ignorance
Never know who will be
The People that you see



What is my day going to be like?
Junkie XL and Don Davis - The Animatrix OST: Red Pill, Blue Pill
This is your last chance.
After this there is no turning back.
Take the Red Pill.
Take the Blue Pill.




© 2005 - ByteMe Design
eXTReMe Tracker