EverlastingKnowItAll

Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Batter's still up


Safeco Field
Originally uploaded by That Will Guy.
There's a lot I could say about baseball, but it's late and I just don't have the energy right now. I guess the game wasn't all that bad, and I didn't even have any of the $8(!!!) beers. However in true baseball form, it just won't freaking end. We left after the 6th inning. They're on 14 now and still going. That's one of my biggest beefs about baseball, it just goes on and on and on and on. Play till somebody wins is cool in like say hockey playoffs, but regular season baseball? *yawn*

One thing I must mention before moving on to playing some Doom III (I'm so mad at myself for installing that game the other night!), if you're ever at Safeco Field, and you think it might be cool to eat at the Hit It Here Cafe...think again. Sure, the view is pretty sweet, but the food S U C K S. I wasn't really expecting much, but even for staidum food it was way on the low end of sub par.


Update: Looks like the Twins went up 4 runs in the top of the 14th, so I'm guessing that it will mercifully all be over soon.




© 2005 - ByteMe Design
eXTReMe Tracker