EverlastingKnowItAll

Monday, August 08, 2005

SeaFair 2005


Sasquatch
Originally uploaded by That Will Guy.
I went to SeaFair 2005 and all I got was this lousy sunburn.

SeaFair was pretty cool this year, but then I haven't been to any previous years so I guess I don't really have a point of comparison. However, it was better than NOT going, how about that?

The original plan was to go on Saturday, but we wound up there on Sunday instead. It really didn't matter which, both days were hot, hot, HOT.

The Blue Angels were really cool (how could you say any different) but honestly, I think I enjoyed the little aerobatic biplanes more. Those guys are 100% crazy in the head. The pictures don't do their acts any justice, not by a long shot. All I can say is that they were very impressive to watch.

The hydroplanes were pretty sweet to see as well, they were a new experience to me. I just can't imagine going upwards of 150 MPH in a boat on a choppy lake. How'd that be for wakeboarding Jimmy? :P

You can see all the pictures here. Well, not all, I took over 500!




© 2005 - ByteMe Design
eXTReMe Tracker