EverlastingKnowItAll

Friday, July 29, 2005

evif yadirf

1. What was your first job?
My first job was delivering the local newspaper. Not the newspaper, just the weekly town rag. My first real job was mowing lawns for a landscaping company.

2. How much did you make?
For delivering the paper I think I made around 10¢ per delivery. Something crazy like that anyway. I made $8/hour mowing lawns. Much more lucrative.

3. Describe your least favorite co-worker of all time.
My least favorite co-worker of all time was a guy named Jorge. He was a person of questionable immigration status that I worked with when I was employed over summers at the city water department. He was my least favorite because he wouldn't attempt to speak English, liked calling me güero (blondie) and he never did any work. Our crew foreman was from Mexico and loved the guy, so they just BS'd in Spanish all day. Actually, the foreman ran the backhoe, so I guess just Jorge BS'd all day. Nothing like watching a guy lean on a shovel all day while you're down in a 6 foot hole sweating your nuts off. This was probably my all time favorite job, but he sucked.

4. What is your dream job?
Something fun, something creative, something interesting. Working outdoors will always be my first love, but it doesn't support my lifestyle so well.

5. What do you currently do and do you like it?
Jack of all IT/Dev trades. I make do.




© 2005 - ByteMe Design
eXTReMe Tracker