EverlastingKnowItAll

Sunday, July 17, 2005

Saturday Five?

Somebody kindly pointed out that the usual list posted a late update today, so here's an extra bonus round for the week. I like this topic much better than New Kids on the Block anyway.

1. Who was your first best friend?
Shew, that was a long time ago, I have a hard time remembering yesterday. The farthest back I can remember is around 3rd grade, Brendan Finnigan. Lived in the townhomes behind my parent's place. He moved just a few years after we met. That was a bummer.

2. Who have been some of the most influential people in your life?
Honestly, this list is too long and I'd probably forget too many people so I won't write it out. Pretty much anyone I've had sincere contact with has influenced me in one way or another. Some good, some bad and some more than others. But each and every one of them are part of my life and have had a hand in shaping who I am. I'm a highly adaptable person, it doesn't take much for someone to rub off on me.

3. Do you usually have one best friend or a lot of close friends?
Growing up I usually had one best friend. I've always been a bit of an isolationist. These days I'd probably just say I have friends. I'd call them close, but they're all so far away...

4. Do you believe people of the opposite sex can be best friends and not lovers?
Yes, depending on the relationship within the big picture. Which is really the crux of this question so I guess I'm contradicting myself. It kind of depends on your definition of "best friends". They can certainly be friends, but best friends...that's a toughy. One would hope that your lover would be your best friend. Therefore, if your best friend is not your lover, and your lover is not your best friend, maybe you should ask yourself why.

5. Have you ever fallen in love with a friend?
Unfortunatly, yes.




© 2005 - ByteMe Design
eXTReMe Tracker