EverlastingKnowItAll

Friday, July 15, 2005

Jesus loves you, unless you fly coach


Airplane Weirdness
Originally uploaded by That Will Guy.
I got around to unpacking my backpack from the Denver trip today and remembered that I grabbed this little souvenir from the plane to show everybody. I love Alaska Airlines, they've always been nothing short of awesome to me, but this was just weird. When the dude handed me my lunch tray, this little note was on there, tucked halfway under my plate. I didn't want to look like a first-timer and crane my neck around to see if everybody else got one, but I'm pretty sure they did. Do all airlines do this? Why don't they give me one with my peanuts when I sit in the cheap seats? I don't get all huffy about God stuff (except when those Jehova's Witnesses came to my door today), but this is by far the last thing I would have ever expected to show up on my lunch tray. I seriously don't get it.




© 2005 - ByteMe Design
eXTReMe Tracker