EverlastingKnowItAll

Saturday, July 16, 2005

Friday Thing

The normal Friday Five list didn't get updated this week so I guess I'll go with the alternate. Don't care for the topic much though.

1. Are you more comfortable being the new kid or the experienced one?
Experienced one. I'm terrified of new groups of people.

2. When is the last time you were the new kid?
After moving to Seattle. Although, when I was in Denver for the company meeting I sort of felt like the new kid there too.

3. If we met face to face, right now, what would my first impression be of you?
Oh god, it's too late for questions like this. I'm an unshaven slob with bad hair and bloodshot eyes. Must be a junkie.

4. Who is the last person you said goodbye to?
Heather, she dropped me off at the hotel after the party night. Didn't see anybody else I knew after that.

5. Joey, Jordan, Donnie, Danny or Jon?
Riiiiiiiight.




© 2005 - ByteMe Design
eXTReMe Tracker