EverlastingKnowItAll

Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Contrary to popular belief, I'm a winner

The Xbox 360 Faceplate Contest winners have finally been announced. Lowly 'ole me grabbed an Honorable Mention with my first rendition of a traffic light design. It's kind of funny, that was probably my least favorite out of all the ones I did...and also the one I spent the least amount of time on. I guess I win a special "Major Nelson" edition Xbox Live headset. Not all that whippy because I already have two pairs that I got direct from the manufacturer at a product fair here on campus last year. I'd have rather won the T-Shirt, but I guess I can't complain. I'm a weiner either way, not bad for being one of >1200 entries. Yay me.

PS- A huge congrats to qbix for his winning entry. I knew that was the clear winner the minute I saw it uploaded.




© 2005 - ByteMe Design
eXTReMe Tracker