EverlastingKnowItAll

Friday, August 19, 2005

Aeon Flux

Æon Flux is going to be made into an Xbox game! Come on old schoolers, I know you remember that show from Liquid Television. Æon Flux has to be one of my all time favorite shows. I loved it sober, but this one time, I watched it on acid...oh...my...god. What a great show! Cue John Stewart...Ever seen the back of a twenty dollar bill? Ever seen the back of a twenty dollar bill...on WEED? And the little fly on the eyeball thing was always cool. Looking for links for this bit I also found out that they are making it into a movie, staring Charlize Theron (IMHO this is the best she's ever looked...I'm not a big fan). I'm not sure what I think of the movie thing, hopefully it's better than that dreadful Tomb Raider crap. Either way, it'll probably suck, but I'm going to have to see it on principal anyway. The trailer doesn't look too bad, I think I'm going to have to be excited! Frances McDormand is also in the film and at the end of the trailer I swear I see Kevin Spacey, but he's not listed in the credits.

Oh by the way, drugs are bad kids. I only tried them in college so you wouldn't have to. Think of me as your Jesus.

Okay, that's not a very good metaphor, but whatever. Or is it a simile? See, that right there proves my point. That C20H25N3O incident was probably the night before an apparently important English lesson. And I was probably hungover the day we discussed comma and semi-colon usage too. Bah!




© 2005 - ByteMe Design
eXTReMe Tracker