EverlastingKnowItAll

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

What The Fuck?

Seriously, WHAT THE FUCK?

Have you ever stumbled across something that just made absolutely no sense? And I don't mean your typical WTF, I mean it 100% stops you in your tracks, smacks you upside the head, whips you around and literally floors you. Like something you could never, ever imagine unless you saw it with your own eyes. And even then, you can't believe you're actually seeing it. Have ya?

Well I just did.

I stumbled across the website for an old ex from college a several years ago and every now and then, when I'm bored, I pop in so see the latest picture news...just to satisfy my own morbid curiosities. I won't go into the what, why or how's of all that, but let's just say that whole saga would be a very long (and honestly quite intersting) story. Every now and then when I'm alone in the dark I still get a little pang over that one. But that's not the point here.

Anyway, so obviously people change over time, but what I just saw...I...I just can't fathom it. Back in college, this girl was the epitomy of Goth. I mean, Goth to the absolute core. In fact, she's the one that really solidified that scene in me. Even my mother, the nicest, most June Cleaver person you'll ever meet, used to refer to her as Morticia...behind both of our backs, but I laugh about it now that I know ;). From the pictures I'd seen in the past, she'd obviously changed quite a bit from the person that I used to know. And frankly, I have a pretty good idea why (yes, there IS a compelling why to this one), but I'm not the spiteful person I used to be that would lay out the reason for all of you anymore. So yeah, I knew she'd changed a bit. I'm sure I have too. But this...this is just crazy.

What I saw was, pictures from her birthday party this year. There was a theme to the party, and it wasn't one of those joking around type themes. This was an honest, "here's what I'd like everyone to do" themes. What was it?

Seriously, I can hardly bring myself to say it.

It was a Country theme. Complete with cowboy hats and everything. Fucking Country theme!

I know, big deal you say. I mean, I know several people who this would be totally cool for, and I have nothing against it. But for HER to do this. Go from this beautifully perfect Gothic soul to a Country gal... I guess you'd have had to of known her in college. But think of it like if tomorrow somebody showed you a picture of Osama hugging Anna Nicole, or Hillary Clinton blowing George Bush.

I am beyond shocked. Truly un-fucking-believable.

I gotta go, the world doesn't make sense anymore.




© 2005 - ByteMe Design
eXTReMe Tracker