EverlastingKnowItAll

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Fortune

Shew, I'm way behind on these.

Wednesday super fortune dump in reverse chronological order (newest first):


Something on four wheels will soon be a fun investment for you!


Translation: Repeat. Lame.


A friend will soon reveal an exciting secret to you.


Translation: Repeat. Lame. (Still waiting on the last one)


You will do better in real estate than in stocks.


Translation: True actually. My current house is doing quite well. Thanks crazy ass Washington housing market!


Your charm has inspired a secret admirer.


Translation: Wish these secret admirer's would step up sometime.


You will soon be receiving sound spoken advice. Listen!


Translation: Still waiting on that one.


Your respect for others will be your ticket to success.


Translation: Or my ability to ride on shoulders.


You will find your solution where you least expect it.


Translation: True. I always do. Funny thing is, "where I least expect it" always ends up being the most obvious place.


Something on 4 wheels will soon be a fun investment for you!


Translation: No shit, I got this fortune the week before I got the mini-van. At that time I had no idea on the car purchase. Turns out, the thing IS growing on me. After a few trips to Home Depot, it's advantages became quite clear.


You will have many friends when you need them.


Translation: I think I do.


You may be called upon to help a friend.


Translation: Waiting.




© 2005 - ByteMe Design
eXTReMe Tracker