EverlastingKnowItAll

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

32

So my bar tab at dinner tonight was $32. $32!!! Doesn't sound so bad until I tack on the fact that it included a grand total of 2 glasses of wine. They were good, but not that good. I totally read the wine list wrong. They had two columns of prices, I guess I was looking at the "4oz. taster" prices column when I ordered. Apparently a full glass is double the taster. I won't tell you what the full bill was because spending that much on a Tuesday night dinner makes me feel too guilty. Suffice to say it included the afformentioned bar tab, 1 coke, 2 orders of king crab legs (hands down the best I have EVER had ANYWHERE), 1 terribly bad salad, a misc. kids meal, ice cream and valet parking. Ouch.

Hurray for mindlessly blowing cash for no good reason.

PS- The next time you're in town, we ARE going to the Seastar. Well, those of you who enjoy a good crab dinner anyway.




© 2005 - ByteMe Design
eXTReMe Tracker