EverlastingKnowItAll

Saturday, October 01, 2005

New Feature

I'm sure somebody is already doing this, but I haven't seen it (didn't bother to look) so I'm going to claim it as my own idea. Of course I'll probably go look now, see it's been done and feel like a schmuck, but oh well. So here's the thing, I've always had this odd fascination with dreams. Not in one of those hey, I wonder what this means kind of ways, but more of a wow, that was totally fucked up kind of way. I like to collect my most whacked out, totally out there, completely pointless streams of subconsciousness. The problem is, I've never taken to writing them down and so over time I've lost the memory of some pretty good ones. To stop that trend I'm instituting Dream Of The Week (DOTW) (or maybe just .W, that'd be all trendy and stuff). I think I'll do it every Monday, but we'll see. I'll probably start early this week to get the ball rolling. Feel free to participate on your own, I'm always up for a good story.

No real rules, just pure unadulterated subconscious mish mash. Anything's game, but really, the weirder the better. Or creepier, I like creepy. Don't worry if you can't remember everything, it's the thought that counts. You can never convey them properly through words anyway. Actually, bearing that in mind, this might not work out all that well, but we'll see how it goes.

If you'd like to follow yours up with your own interpretation that's cool, but it's not necessary. For me there's usually more of an explanation than interpretation, but whatever. Oh yeah, and you don't have to start off with "I had this dream the other night..." Duh, it's a DOTW!




© 2005 - ByteMe Design
eXTReMe Tracker