EverlastingKnowItAll

Saturday, September 24, 2005

Friday 5

I haven't gone to bed yet so it's not too late...

Do you have a dream you will always strive to achieve until your dying day?
Not really. I mean I do, but I really can't put it into words.

Do you believe in fate or free will, or something else?
They co-exist.

Marilyn Monroe. Conspiracy or tragic accident?
I'm going to have to claim ignorance here, no idea what that question is asking. (History and me don't get along so well)

Favourite childhood sweets/candy?
Pop Rocks and Nerds. I remember always getting Nerds Blizzards at DQ. I still, and always will, love Pop Rocks. I buy them every time I see them.

Favourite cocktail (alcoholic or virgin) and it's ingredients?
My all time favorite has to be Rum 'n Coke, but I've taken a great liking to exotic Martini's over the past year or so.




© 2005 - ByteMe Design
eXTReMe Tracker