EverlastingKnowItAll

Friday, September 16, 2005

The Friday 00110101

1. Who is your mobile phone provider, and how many minutes are in your plan?
Verizon. I have no idea, I still don't have a new phone from when I lost mine, what, 6 months ago now? So minutes really don't matter. Pretty cool that I still pay my monthly bill though. You're welcome Verizon.

2. What program do you primarily use for instant messaging?
MSN Messenger

3. Who do you send and receive text messages from most?
Toss up between Heather, Jen and Spaceboy.

4. What area code do you live in?
425 or 206 if you call my cell phone (which I can't answer).

5. What year did you first get an e-mail address and do you still use it?
Oh gosh, would have had to have been somewhere around '88. No, I don't still use it, I don't know if they are even a player in the ISP market anymore. My first personal (read not shared) email account was in '92. I don't have that one anymore either, it was at my college. I still remember what it was though, does that count? wknoll@blue.univnorthco.edu My longest standing email account which I still use dates back to around '97.




© 2005 - ByteMe Design
eXTReMe Tracker