EverlastingKnowItAll

Friday, September 09, 2005

Been A While

I think it's been over a month since I've particiapted, time to get back into it I guess. So, without further ado, The Friday Five.

1) What was the first song you remember hearing and enjoying on the radio?
This is kind of a tough one. Thinking way, way back, the first I can remember is Running With The Devil, which is kind of funny because I really don't like Van Halen.

2) If you could only listen to five CDs for a year, which five would they be? (Boxed sets can count as one CD. Sigh.)
Damn, why did I pick this week to do this?! Only 5? I like way too much music for this question. But since "boxed sets" are allowed, I can cop out a bit with my first choice.
  1. Real Synthetic Audio Archive DVD Set - my weekly Synthpop/Industrial radio show :D
  2. VA - Sensation White/Black 2003
  3. The Sisters of Mercy - Floodland
  4. Apoptygma Berzerk - Welcome to Earth
  5. Covenant - Synergy: Live in Europe

3) What was your favorite year, music-wise?
I don't have one. Every year new stuff comes out which shapes and distorts my taste in music. Every year is my favorite year.

4) If you could witness one historical music event through all time, what would you pick, and why?
The world's leading dance event in the best ravedome on the planet, of course! Sensation at Amsterdam Arena (yes, in Amsterdam). Any year, I don't care, I just want to be there. I'd probably prefer the Black night, but I'd go to White too. Load that link and watch the trailors. You can't tell me you wouldn't want to be there.

5) Do you have a song that never fails to cheer you up? What is it and why does it do that for you?
Don't Worry, Be Happy by Bobby McFarrine. Just kidding, I hate that fucking guy.

Sisters of Mercy - This Corrosion. Fuckin' rocks, every time.




© 2005 - ByteMe Design
eXTReMe Tracker