EverlastingKnowItAll

Saturday, October 01, 2005

Slightly Late

1. What kind of computer do you have? (Mac, iBook, Dell, etc.)
Dell Dimension 9100, dual core 2.8GHz with 1GB RAM.

2. How old is it? Are you happy with it?
About a month. Hells yeah.

3. How many computers are in your household? (at home if you are away at school)
Five. Seven if you include the Xboxes.

4. What are your favorite games/timewasters on your computer?
I'm not a big PC gamer, I prefer consoles. However I have plenty of time wasters...collecting music, messing with graphics, playing with pictures, this thing, etc.

5. If money were no object, what kind of computer would you like to have?
I'm not even going to open that can of worms. It would have at least 4 processors, 8GB RAM and a separate disk array with 10TB worth of HDD space...RAID. Okay, I cracked the can a little.




© 2005 - ByteMe Design
eXTReMe Tracker