EverlastingKnowItAll

Friday, August 10, 2007

My boyfriend's pecker keeps slipping out

Best SPAM I've had show up in my Junkmail folder in quite some time.

And as if the subject line alone wasn't enough to make me laugh for 10 minutes...wait, no, still laughing about it...15 minutes...the message body sealed its fate as best SPAM of the month.


Chicks always whooped at me and even gentlemans did in the open toilet!
Well, now I hee-haw at them, because I took Me_ga. d_ik.
for 5 months and now my peter is much preponderant than usual.
take up <phishing site removed />


Seriously, do people actually respond to these things? I'm guessing you have to be dumber than the spammer to fall for their shenanigans. And if I'm correct in that assumption, man is this guy scraping the bottom of the ocean...




© 2005 - ByteMe Design
eXTReMe Tracker