EverlastingKnowItAll

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Sleep mailing?

If I didn't know any better, I'd think I sent this secret in my sleep or something. So good to see I'm not alone in this. Almost everything I say has been already practiced in my head. So much so, I have a really hard time separating things I've thought about saying and things I've actually said. Often times I'll choose not to say something simply because I can't remember if I already said it or not. So if I ever repeat myself, now you know why...

I'm sure this is also why I'm so much better at "talking" over text-based mediums. Long pauses while I argue with myself about what to say don't seem so weird that way. Unfortunately, the pauses are exaserbated by my compulsion to make sure I've spelled things correctly as well. :)





© 2005 - ByteMe Design
eXTReMe Tracker