EverlastingKnowItAll

Friday, July 13, 2007

Friday Five

Funny this is about fish this week...

1. Have you ever gone fishing?
I used to go all the time when I was a kid. Any time we went camping and any time we went to our lake cabin. But it's been many years since I did either of those.

2. Do you have an aquarium?
Not personally, no. But there is one in my house.

3. Do you eat fish?
Not very often, I don't like it much at all. I have found that I eat a lot more since moving to Washington though. Night and day difference in quality over what is served in Colorado.

4. Have you ever seen Finding Nemo?
More times than I really care to think. Dorrie is still hilarious every time though.

5. What do you think of Sushi?
I think it is food which isn't done. I don't eat uncooked meat, that's just gross. I do so want to enjoy the vegetarian kind, I love sushi rice and it sounds good with the fresh veggies, but sorry folks, seaweed tastes exactly as good as it sounds. But...given the opportunity to eat that crazy Fugu stuff...I would totally try that.




© 2005 - ByteMe Design
eXTReMe Tracker